Why Should You Choose Winding River Inspection Services For Your Home Inspection In Fort Collins?
Here’s the answer…
Our home inspectors in Fort Collins are so thorough in their evaluation of the property you’re considering purchasing, You Won’t Get Stuck Buying A “MONEY PIT!”
Over the last 14 years our home inspectors at Winding River Home Inspection have protected more home buyers just like you and we’ve listened to what they’ve said…
“Don’t Let Me Get Stuck With A Bunch Of Unexpected Post Closing Expenses!”
Call 940-222-2104 right now to book your home inspection.
About Our Business
We’ve listened to our clients…and we take our job seriously!
You can tell we've listened to our clients...
- “I first met Kurt when he was strongly recommended to my wife & I by our trusted realtor while we were purchasing our home in Fort Collins. As soon as I met him, I knew that Kurt was a skilled professional and that he would do a good job assessing the condition of the property. He was very responsive to our needs and timetable which is important when contractual deadlines need to be met. What surprised me was how thorough and detailed the inspection was and the report he provided fully documented all aspects of our home. The issues were prioritized and clearly explained with photographs and recommendations (even regular maintenance tips). It is a fantastic reference for me, even to this day. Two years later, when purchasing an office condo for my business, I immediately contacted Kurt and looked to his expert guidance once again. The factors of a shared office condo are somewhat different from a single-home purchase and Kurt once again helped me through the process. The fact that I am a twice-satisfied repeat customer of Winding River Inspection Services should tell it all. Thanks Kurt!.” --Kris Macurdy, Fort Collins
- "“Thanks again for doing our inspection today. I really appreciate your attention to detail and that you explained things to us instead of just giving us a list of your findings. We learned a lot! So thank you again, and it’s good to know we can contact you with any questions, advice, or requested statements of work moving forward” --Chris Klumph
Now, we have hundreds more testimonials ike this that our clients have sent us, but we are sure you can see from the comments above, that protecting home buyers from getting stuck with a "money pit" is what we are all about! More...
You Can Rest Comfortably Knowing...
We provide our clients the "Information" they need to make an informed decision about the Property Being Inspection, in a Clear, Concise, Professional Manner, Printed Onsite with Photographs. For your convenience, we also make the report available to you ONLINE so that you can easily share it with your Agent, your Mortgage Company, or even a family member. In other words.
We Provide Our Clients True "Peace of Mind!"
- "“We were first time homeowners and very new to the whole process. We selected Kurt because of a glowing recommendation from a friend and also wonderful reviews from his provided references. Not only did he meet our expectations, he exceeded them by leaps and bounds. He is extremely thorough, exceptionally knowledgeable, trustworthy and super friendly to boot. Kurt uncovered all the little particular details pertaining to our house and also give some tips/suggestions on how to fix/address them. He provided a nicely documented report, that will serve as our “honey-do” list for months/years to come. With all the costs & stress that come with buying a house, having him do our home inspection was the most rewarding experience in the whole process. I recommend him highly to anyone who asks!” --Rebecca & Kevin Witter
- “I liked the meticulous inspection of the house. Include me to your satisfied customers- BTW, thank you for giving me “Home Inspection 101?! I appreciate it very much.” --Jason Sanders
We Make the Process Less Stressful...
- “I was impressed from the start with the professionalism and accessibility of Winding River. They did a very thorough inspection which gave me peace of mind. They took the time to walk me through the house to show me any issues, big or small, and educated me on what to do about them. The part that I most appreciated (being a first time home-buyer) was running through the furnace room and being shown how to maintenance, watch for signs of trouble, and intervene if needed. It took the mystery out of a room I haven’t spent much time in. It never felt rushed, every question was answered in a way I could understand, and I’m surprised to say it was a really pleasant experience! I will recommend Winding River to all of my friends and family.” --Michelle, CRNA – Fort Collins
What We Do...
Our Certified Home Inspectors in Fort Collins, CO will spend three to four hours thoroughly evaluating all aspects of the Property you are purchasing, from the Roof to the Basement and all areas in between. (the home seller won't want us to be there that long, but a thorough home inspection in Fort Collins takes time and we take our job seriously!)
- “The inspection report that we received from Kurt is undeniably the most professional, thorough, organized and timely inspection report that we have ever received! We are immensely satisfied with his services and hope to be able to utilize them again when needed. Once we are finally moved to CO, we will highly recommend your services to anyone, particularly the other people from our company that will be transferring to this area.” --Jeff & Marla Prince, Loveland, CO
We Want You There...
We want you to come along with us during the course of the home inspection in Fort Collins. OK, if you're a veteran home buyer, it may not be as important that you're there the entire time. However, if you are new to the home buying process, it's very important that you're there from start to finish.
- “Being a first time homebuyer, it was of high importance to locate a housing inspector that was both knowledgeable and thorough. Kurt was this and more, answering all questions, checking in with me during the process regarding my concerns, and frankly, my fears, as a pending homeowner. Kurt was also available following the inspection itself to answer additional questions. I will recommend Kurt to anyone in need of these services!” --Chris Bonsell
We Want to Earn Your Business for Life...
We'll not only inspect the house you're buying, but we'll share with you on what needs to be maintained and why. You'll get a real education about your new home. Don't worry, we'll explain everything in terms you can understand. We are a "Jargon Free" Company! Because we want you as a Client "For Life", we're delighted to answer any questions that you might have about your home anytime in the future. Just give us a call!
- “After being recommended from a couple friends of mine to try Kurt and Winding River Inspections Services for our home inspection, I am glad I followed through on their recommendation. My Broker as well had great things to say about his inspection service. This is our first home project in Old Town Fort Collins. Since the house was well over 60 years old I definitely wanted an inspector that knew what he was doing. I couldn’t be happier with our decision to use Kurt at Winding River. He did such a thorough job and spent valuable time walking me through the property pointing out every last one of his concerns. Nothing felt rushed and he was very particular to make sure I knew what I was buying. His vast experience in the business not only of inspecting homes but also building them was very apparent as he didn’t miss a beat. I came away with an inspection report that was broken down perfectly and easy to understand. Kurt was not only very professional and great at his job he was very personable and great to deal with. Kurt at Winding River Inspection services exceeded all my expectations and we will use his services on our next home inspection for sure. Thanks Kurt.” --Paul Edwards
We Continue To Help After The Inspection!
We periodically send all of our Clients "Home Inspection Tips" via email. These helpful tips are designed to keep you in tune with what really needs to happen around your house on a regular basis.
We've sent "Tips" on everything from keeping your Clothes Dryer Vent Line cleaned out in order to prevent a fire, to removing Window Screens on windows you don't normally open to prevent wood rot.
Oh - by the way, we've sprinkled in a few "Money Saving" energy tips as well! Who else wants to give the power companies less of their hard earned money?
How Flexible Is Your Schedule?
We know that your schedule is very hectic so we work hard to accomodate you! Because not everyone can attend the entire inspection, clients can show up after the inspection has already started or just come at the end and we'll fill you in. We are also happy to go through the inspection with you over the phone. Our Inspector conducts two inspections a day which allows ample time for us to do the thorough, quality job you expect and get to our next appointment on time.
We Schedule inspections seven days a week as well, so feel free to give us a call on the weekend to schedule your inspection or schedule it right here on our web site!
We serve all of Northern Colorado Front Range, including: Fort Collins, Loveland, Longmonth, Berthoud, Boulder, Broomfield, Estes Park, Greeley, Livermore, Red Feather Lakes, Severance, Wellington, Windsor, and all areas in between.
We Add Additional Value For Our Clients... A Free Home Security System...
ADT Home Security offers all of Winding River Inspection Services' clients a Free Home Security System. The Equipment is Free and the Installation is Free. The peace of mind from having a quality home security system to protect you and your family... Priceless! Contact Us for more information! A great company with a great offer just for YOU, OUR VALUED CLIENT!
Join The Ranks of Our Happy Home Buyers! -
If you want "Peace Of Mind" for your next home purchase, plus tons of extra value, then give Winding River Inspection Services a call at 970-222-2104 to schedule your inspection today!
Winding River Inspection Services is proud to have protected more Northern Colorado Front Range and Fort Collins area home buyers since 1999!